Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 25th Wedding...getting ready

I am so excited about Dena and Scott getting married! They called me on Friday, April 3rd, and are getting married on April 25th. Obviously we have a lot to do! We have found the venue photographer, and officiant. They are getting married at a chapel that provides the photographer and officiant, which is a big help. Their reception will be at a local upper class resteraunt. I met with Dena yesterday and ordered the cake today. It is going to be white chocolate with white buttercream icing, deep red sugar roses with black tips, and two tiered. It sounds delicious! I am using Jo's Custom Cakes and Catering of Smyrna for the cake and she always does a wonderful job. Soon I am going to call the florist. Dena and Scott want to involve all the guests in their ceremony and I will post later about what they choose. I can not wait until everything comes together!

Don't forget to visit www.tothelastbubble.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment