Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 4th wedding, Walt and Amy

I have decided to start a blog for To The Last Bubble (http://www.tothelastbubble.com/) , my wedding planning business based out of La Vergne, TN and serving the Nashville area. That way people can know what is going on with the business. I am just going to start with my last wedding that I did, which was on April 4th. The wedding was between Walt and Amy from Eagleville. It was outdoors at the Sam Davis Home in Smyrna, TN. They had a tent up for the reception and it went really well. We were very worried about the weather but everything turned out great! Amy's bridesmaids dress colors were silver with a platinum sash. The centerpieces were silk lavendar flowers with beads and votive candles. See picture below:

My favorite part of this wedding was the sand ceremony, in which Walt and Amy poured different colors of sand into one vase with their names and wedding date engraved on it. I liked this new take on the unity candle, and it works well with venues that do not want candles or fire in their facilites.


Some more pictures:









Father daughter dance



Rehearsal



Rehearsal Dinner at the Creek House


When I receive professional pictures of my work, I will post them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment