Monday, April 13, 2009

Gettting closer!

Dena and Scott are getting married in less than two weeks! I now have all the floral arrangements ready. All the flowers are going to be cream roses, which I think will go beautifully with Dena's ivory wedding gown. We have found a great way to involve the family in the ceremony. We are going to have the guests to promise to support Scott and Dena's new marriage. Now all that is left to do is get ready for the ceremony. Below is a picture of what the bouquet will look like, only in cream.



I am also excited because I am doing a new wedding in September at the Sam Davis Home. They are so friendly there and it really is a beautiful place to get married. I am meeting with the bride tomorrow. Will post more when I have more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment