Tuesday, May 5, 2009

September wedding, Bethany and Michael

The next wedding I have right now is in September with Bethany and Michael of Murfreesboro. My summer is going to be pretty busy, so I haven't really scheduled much because I have a lot to work around. If you know of anyone though, tell them to contact me. I do need a few weddings for the summer right now. I have a wedding in June, but I am helping for free since she is one of my good friends and I am in the wedding. Bethany and Michael are in need of everything. They are going to have their ceremony in La Vergne at her grandmother's house. Right now I am looking into caterers, flowers, and photographers. For caterers we have narrowed it down between one of Michael's coworker's wife, Easter, and Goodness Gracious in Murfreesboro. Bethany and Michael want a buffet style grilled chicken dinner with vegetables. For photographers we have narrowed it down to Copley Photography and Tomorrow's Memories. I have contacted Raintree Florists and we are having a consultation this week. Bethany wants mainly tiger lilies in her arrangements. For the cake we may go with For Goodness Cake Company or Jo's Cakes and Catering. We have not got into too many details, but I am excited to get more into all the work. More on the details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment