Monday, September 28, 2009

Sep, 12, 2009


It has been a while since I have put anything on here. I have been very busy with Bethany and Michael's wedding, which was Sep. 12. It was really beautiful! Thankfully we had the last non- rainy weekend for a while booked. It was warm but otherwise the weather was perfect. The wedding was at the bride's grandmother's house. It started at 4:00 and except for a little tuxedo mess-up was right on time. The reception featured various fruit, vegetables, and meats and cheeses all provided by the bride's aunt and the groom's workplace. There were stargazer lilies everywhere and the reception ended with a lovely starry night. The music was chosen by the bride, groom, and I and in addition to all my other usual duties I DJ'ed as well, which was very new for me. Below are some pictures of the day.














Coming soon I have Dani's wedding at the Cool Springs House on Oct. 10. Will post again after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment